Strawberry Lemon Parfaits
|Commercial sour cream||16 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Lemon instant pudding mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart, sliced|
|Vanilla wafer crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In an electric mixer, add in sour cream and pudding mix and beat for 1 minute. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add strawberries and sugar and gently toss.
3) In 6 parfait glasses, equally layer each of half of the wafer crumbs, pudding mix, and strawberries in 6 parfait glasses.
4) Repeat the layers of wafer crumbs and the pudding mix.
5) Reserve the remaining strawberries for later use.
6) Cover and refrigerate.
7) Place a lid over the parfaits and refrigerate for 1 hour.
8) Top each parfait with the leftover strawberries and serve.