|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scalded milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 , beaten|
|Lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Green food color||3 Drop (few)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl combine egg yolks, sugar, corn syrup and milk.
2. Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Let it cool and fold in egg whites.
4. Add lime juice, rind, food color and cream.
5. Spoon into freezer tray and freeze.
6. Break into chunks with wooden spoon.
7. Place into chilled bowl, beat until fluffy and smooth with electric or rotary beater.
8. Return to cold tray and freeze until firm.
9. Alternate in parfait glasses with your favorite fresh or frozen fruit and whipped cream and serve.