|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Unflavored gelatine||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, pour boiling water and add bouillon cube; stir until cubes dissolves.
2. In a bowl, take tomato juice and sprinkle gelatine; wait until the gelatine is soft.
3. Add the tomato gelatine mixture to the bouillon; stir to dissolve gelatin completely, if required place the saucepan briefly over low heat.
4. Season with celery salt and pepper.
5. Place the saucepan in the refrigerator for chilling until the mixture is lightly thickened; stir occasionally.
6. In 4 small parfait glasses, divide and serve half of the jellied mixture.
7. Return the parfait glasses back into the refrigerator and chill until almost firm.
8. In a blender, put together cheese, water, lemon juice and salt; process until smooth.
9. Into each of the 4 glasses pour equal quantity of cheese mixture but save about 2 teaspoonfuls for garnish.
10. Spoon remaining jelly over top and chill until firm.
11. Garnish with reserved cheese mixture and tiny parsley sprigs or with a small spoonful of black caviar (for non-weight-watchers)