|Strawberries||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the berries in cold water, drain and hull. Measure out 2 cups and then set aside to chill.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups berries, the marshmallows, 3/4 cup sugar, and the lemon juice. Simmer 10 minutes on low heat while stirring occasionally. Do not burn and then remove from heat.
3. Press the soft heat through a sieve and set aside.
4. In large bowl, beat cream until stiff. Stir in vanilla. Blend in strawberry puree.
5. Pour into 2 ice- cube trays. Freeze until mushy and stir thoroughly. Freeze until mushy; stir again. Freeze until firm.
6. Slice reserved strawberries; toss with remaining sugar.
7. Divide the mixture into 6 parfait glasses, decorate with reserved strawberries, the rest of the sugar, and top with the sliced berries.