Berry Yogurt Parfait
|Graham crackers||4 , made|
|Cinnamon graham crackers||4 , made into crumbs (2 1/2 Inch Square Crackers)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, melted|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberry syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Combine thoroughly until crumbs are moistened. Place it aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, add yogurt, sugar, and syrup. Combine well.
3) Use two 8-ounce parfait glasses to spoon 1 tablespoon crumb mixture in each.
4) In each glass, spoon 1/4 of the yogurt mixture (about 2 tablespoons) and 1/4 cup blueberries.
5) Evenly sprinkle 2 teaspoons of crumb mixture into each glass.
6) Add another layer of remaining yogurt mixture.
7) Sprinkle with final layer of remaining crumb mixture.
8) Top each glass with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, just before serving.