|Tofu||1 Pound, drained|
|Soft tofu||1 Pound, drained|
|Pineapple juice concentrate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apricot halves||1 Pound|
|Canned apricot halves||1 Pound (Packed In Juice, 1 Can)|
|Coconut||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Coconut||2 Tablespoon, toasted shredded|
1. Process the tofu in a blender, juice concentrate, and almond extract until the total paste becomes smooth and consistent.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for next use.
3. Cut each of the apricot half into small pieces like 2-3 pieces.
4. Spoon a few tablespoons of tofu mixture into the bottoms of parfait glasses.
5. Top with a few apricot pieces.
6. Make layers with tofu and apricot one after another
7. 7 sprinkle with shredded coconut.
8. It can be served as prepared.
9. The food can be served as chilled as well, if chilled, place it in refrigerator for chilling.
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 37.5 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.4%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 43.8% Vitamin C 30.2%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet