|Tofu||1 Pound, drained|
|Soft tofu||1 Pound, drained|
|Pineapple juice concentrate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apricot halves||1 Pound|
|Canned apricot halves||1 Pound (Packed In Juice, 1 Can)|
|Coconut||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Coconut||2 Tablespoon, toasted shredded|
1. Process the tofu in a blender, juice concentrate, and almond extract until the total paste becomes smooth and consistent.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for next use.
3. Cut each of the apricot half into small pieces like 2-3 pieces.
4. Spoon a few tablespoons of tofu mixture into the bottoms of parfait glasses.
5. Top with a few apricot pieces.
6. Make layers with tofu and apricot one after another
7. 7 sprinkle with shredded coconut.
8. It can be served as prepared.
9. The food can be served as chilled as well, if chilled, place it in refrigerator for chilling.