Captain America Parfait
|Fresh strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed, dried with paper towel, and quartered|
|Fresh blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and dried|
|Splenda/Sugar / other artificial sweetener||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry glaze||12 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Frozen whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed|
1. Take a mixing bowl, put in 1 tablespoon of Splenda and 2 cups strawberries.
2. In a different bowl, toss 1 tablespoon of Splenda to 2 cups of blueberries and stir.
3. Take a sundae glass, place a small amount of whipped topping in the bottom.
4. Keep a few strawberry slices above the cream, then spoon the strawberry glaze over.
5. Add a few blueberries on top.
6. Make sure that each layer can be seen all around the glass.
7. Repeat layering, up to the last layer.
8. When you come to the last layer, place a generous amount of whipped topping, and then top it off with strawberry slices and blueberries; no glaze, because it would kill the effect of the whipped topping at the top.
9. Buy the little Captain America plastic toys and dip one in each sundae glass.
10. Serve right away.