Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipped topping mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt and gradually stir in 2 cups milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and let it boil and stir 1 minute.
3. Take off heat and blend in margarine and vanilla.
4. Pour into medium bowl and press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding to let it chill.
5. Combine topping mix, cold milk and vanilla in small bowl and prepare according to package directions.
6. Fold 1/2 cup whipped topping into pudding and blend orange peel into remaining whipped topping.
7. Alternately spoon chocolate pudding and orange flavored whipped topping into parfait glasses.
8. Chill and garnish with orange slices, if desired.