Crunchy Peanut Butter Parfaits
|Oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), uncooked (quickcooking)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Peanut butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Blend oats, peanuts, brown sugar, butter, and mix well.
2) Take a baking pan and pour the batter in it.
3) Bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes, cool, and crumble.
4) Take a saucepan and mix eggs, brown sugar, flour, and milk, cook over low heat untl thick, stir occasionally.
5) Mix in peanute butter and vanilla.
6) Cover the surface and chill.
7) Take par-fait glasses and serve alternate layers of peanut butter pudding and oat mixture.