Raspberry Parfait with Framboise
|Raspberries||1 Pint (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cold)|
|Egg whites||2 Large (At Room Temperature)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or To Taste, Depending Upon Sweetness Of Raspberries)|
1. Wash the raspberries in cold water.
2. Remove their stems and pat them dry.
3. Add them to the blender or food processor and process then until they turn soft.
4. Pass through the strainer and get rid of the seeds.
5. Add liqueur and blend thoroughly.
6. Chill in the refrigerator.
7. Take cold beater and cold mixing bowl and beat the cream until it turns stiff.
8. Keep it aside in a refrigerator.
9. Whisk the egg whites using whisk or dry beater until it turns stiff. Add sugar to it in gradual steps.
10. Combine the whisked egg whites with whipped cream and add it to the cold raspberry puree and stir it well until they just combine.
11. Add the mixture to chilled parfait glasses.
12. Serve after chilling for an hour after a generous garnishing of fresh mint sprigs.