Raspberry Honey Almond Parfait
|For honey almond parfait|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla bean/1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract||1⁄2 , split lengthwise, seeds removed and reserved|
|Sliced almonds||2 Ounce, toast for 10 minutes at 350 degree f and cooled (2/3 Cups)|
|For raspberry parfait|
|Fresh raspberries/3 packages,10 ounce frozen raspberries, thawed and drained||14 Ounce (3 1/2 Cups)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg whites||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Slightly More Than 2 Large)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Framboise/Raspberry liqueur||2 Tablespoon (Raspberry Brandy)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
For honey almond parfait
2. Take the outer ring of springform pan and put it on flat serving plate and freeze.
3. In a bowl, belnd ½ cup cream and refrigerate.
4. Take a double broiler or mixer bowl that fits well in a sauce pan and put egg, egg yolk, honey and vanilla seeds in it.
5. Blend the mixture well and keep the bowl in the pan with heated water.
6. Continue blending for 5- 7 minutes till a thick mixture is formed.
7. Turn off the heat and take the bowl out.
8. Blend it more and once done, allow the mixture to cool.
9. With a spoon or spatula, put the almonds and whisked cream at the center bottom of the mixture.
10. Transfer the mixture in the cooled springform mold.
11. Wipe the edge with the finger and freeze the mold again.
For Raspberry pafait
12. In a food processor, process 14 ounces raspberries.
13. In a saucepan, put 1/3 cup sugar and mashed raspberries and allow them to boil.
14. Mix at regular intervals and once done, filter the mixture to remove the seeds.
15. Keep the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate.
16. In a bowl, blend 1 cup cream until firm and then refrigerate.
17. In a separate bowl, put egg whites and whisk them.
18. Add ½ cup sugar in the whites and beat until smooth.
19. With a spoon, put the raspberry mixture along with framboise.
20. Also put blended cream and mix gently in the 8 formation.
21. Take the honey almond layer out of refrigerator and top it with Raspberry mixture.
22. Make the topping smooth by using a spatula.
23. Let the mold freeze overnight.
24. For sauce
25. Take a saucepan, add sugar, cream, sliced almonds, fresh raspberries4 ounce and 3 10 ounce packs of frozen raspberries.
26. Let the ingredients boil by stirring occasionally.
27. Once done, lower the flame and add lemon juice.
28. Take the parfaits out from freezer on a serving plate.
29. Blend the cream and make small flowers and place them on the parfait.
30. Pipe cream to make borders.
31. Top with raspberries and almonds.
32. Serve with warm raspberry sauce