Avocado, Lime And Chocolate Parfait
|Ripe hass avocados||7 (Use Very Ripe Fruits)|
|Caster sugar||240 Gram|
|Lime juice||4 Tablespoon (Juice Extracted From 4 Brazilian Lime)|
|Double cream||150 Milliliter|
|Vanilla essence||3 Teaspoon|
|Gelatin leaves||4 1⁄2|
|For the chocolate topping:|
|Dark chocolate drops||150 Gram (Of Good Quality)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter|
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 4-5 minutes.
2. Place the sugar, water, double cream and vanilla essence into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Then remove from the heat.
3. Remove the gelatine leaves from the water and add to the liquid mix and whisk until completely dissolved.
4. Put the avocado flesh and lime juice in a food blender and puree.
5. Add the contents of the saucepan to the blender and blend once more.
6. Pour the mix into 10 moulds and set in the fridge, ideally overnight.
7. For the chocolate topping, gently heat and stir the chocolate drops, double cream and knobs of butter in a glass bowl standing over a pan water which has just boiled, until dissolved and a sauce is achieved. Don’t allow the bowl to touch the water directly.
8. Pour the chocolate onto the set parfaits still in the moulds, so that it completely covers the top.
9. Allow the chocolate to set leaving a good hour before decanting from the mould and serving.