Lime Pineapple Parfait
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lime gelatin||17 1⁄2 Gram (1 Package)|
|Bottled unsweetened apple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned dietetic pack pineapple slices||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained and diced|
|Dessert topping mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Pour boiling water over gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
2. Stir in apple juice; refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white—about 1 hour.
3. Fold pineapple into gelatin.
4. Pour into 4 parfait glasses or serving dishes. Refrigerate until firm.
5. In small bowl, combine dessert-topping mix and milk; beat, with rotary beater, until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold in coconut and vanilla.
7. To serve: Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon topping.
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.4 mg0.5%
Sodium 44.1 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 1 g2.1%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet