|Cocoa krispies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shaved|
1. Crush Cocoa Krispies into fine crumbs.
2. Melt chocolate morsels over hot, but not boiling, water or over very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Beat egg yolks with water until well mixed. Add melted chocolate slowly, beating rapidly.
4. Beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff and glossy. Gently fold egg whites mixture and vanilla into chocolate mixture. Chill until slightly set.
5. Put alternate layers of chocolate mixture and crumbs in 4 parfait or sherbet glasses. Top each with a small amount of whipped cream and shaved chocolate. Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.