1. For the chicken panini: For the dressing- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and hot sauce.
2. Spread the dressing on one of the bread halves.
3. Top with the seasoned cooked chicken, tomato slices, sauteed onions, mantego cheese and the second bread half.
3. Using a brush, glaze the panini with olive oil.
4. Next, place the panini on a grill and toast both sides.
5. For the egg panini: Spread mustard on a bread half.
6. Next, add avocado and egg halves.
7. Spread the other bread half with mayo, close the panini and brush with olive oil.
8. Place on a grill and toast both sides.
9. Plate and serve as a main dish or snack.