Two Style Panini
|Ciabatta bread||2 , halved (For the chicken and egg panini)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (For the chicken panini)|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon (For the chicken panini)|
|Chicken breast||1 , seasoned and cooked (For the chicken panini)|
|Tomato slices||3 (For the chicken panini)|
|Onions||2 Tablespoon, sauteed (For the chicken panini)|
|Manchego cheese slice||1 (For the chicken panini)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For the chicken and egg panini)|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (For the egg panini)|
|Avocado||1⁄2 Small, slice (For the egg panini)|
|Egg||1 , boiled (For the egg panini)|
1. For the chicken panini: For the dressing- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and hot sauce.
2. Spread the dressing on one of the bread halves.
3. Top with the seasoned cooked chicken, tomato slices, sauteed onions, mantego cheese and the second bread half.
3. Using a brush, glaze the panini with olive oil.
4. Next, place the panini on a grill and toast both sides.
5. For the egg panini: Spread mustard on a bread half.
6. Next, add avocado and egg halves.
7. Spread the other bread half with mayo, close the panini and brush with olive oil.
8. Place on a grill and toast both sides.
9. Plate and serve as a main dish or snack.
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.8 mg58.6%
Sodium 1030.1 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 37 g73.5%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet