6 Tablespoon (1/4 cup for pesto+2 tablespoons for brushing hoagie rolls)
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot grill, toast the cut sides of hoagie rolls until lightly browned.
5. Spread pesto on toasted sides.
6. Place sliced tomatoes on each hoagie bottom.
7. Top it with mozzarella, and cover it with the other slice.
8. In a Panini pan, place roll, and grill on both sides until cheese melts.
9. Serve caprese Panini hot with green salad.