1. Preheat the sandwich toaster or panini grill.
2. Butter one side of each of the bread slices.
3. Turn them over and spread the marshmallow cream or ‘fluff’
4. Top one slice with a chocolate (large enough to cover the entire slice)
5. Cover with the other bread slice, buttered side up.
6. Grill the sandwich in the panini maker or sandwich toaster until golden brown and crisp.
7. Cut the sandwich into half and wait for a few minutes before taking a bite!
This is definitely not a breakfast sandwich and it’s not dinner for sure! Maybe this is a 700 calorie junk, sugar over dose to your day! But this is definitely a fun recipe, perfect for a midnight snack for a teenagers’ sleep over party or for those who are depressed and just need a comforting friend after a breakup! It’s messy but sinfully delicious and unexplainably decadent!