1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the compote to a simmer.
3. For the pancake: In a mixing bowl, add and combine the instant pancake mix with milk and eggs. mix until well combined.
4. In a skillet on medium high, melt the butter and scoop the pancake batter onto the pan and cook it for 3 - 4 minutes on each or until golden brown.
5. Serve these pancakes with warm berry compote and whipped cream.