|Plain flour||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Milk||300 Milliliter, around 10 fluid ounce|
|Egg/2 teaspoon ghee||1|
|Mixed boiled vegetables||11 Ounce, mix of french beans, green peas, carrots and potatoes|
|Cooking cheese||5 Ounce|
|White sauce||21 Ounce|
1. Mix the flour, milk and egg and add a pinch of salt. Leave the batter for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare pancakes in a frying pan. Use a little ghee or butter while frying the pancakes.
3. Add salt and pepper to the vegetables and to the white sauce.
4. Grease a large baking dish. Put one layer of pancakes at the bottom, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of vegetables, sprinkle a little cheese, put a slice of tomato and pour little white sauce. Repeat using another layer of pancakes and build up several layers of pancakes like this. Finally, cover with plenty of white sauce, sprinkle plenty of cheese and dot with butter.
5. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Note: The pancake batter can also be made without eggs. Instead of an egg, add 2 teaspoons of ghee; and leave the batter for at least 1 hour instead of 20 minutes. Prepare the pancakes in a non-stick frying pan.