2 , finely chopped (Dolce super sweet baby bell peppers)
35 Gram, mince (1 large)
1 , beaten
1. Line a platter with paper towel and set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, squash, pepper, shallot, egg, flour, and salt. Mix well.
3. Place a large skillet over medium-medium high flame. Drop butter and olive oil in hot skillet.
4. Clump veggie mixture and shape it into pancakes.
5. Place pancakes in skillet and fry for about 4-5 minutes per side or until nice and brown.
6. Place pancakes on lined platter to drain.
7. Serve vegetable pancake hot with tomato sauce.