Ihop Pumpkin Pancakes
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda.Whisk together to mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Add vegetable oil, slightly beaten egg, 1 and 1/2 cups of buttermilk and stir until mixture is just well blended.
3. Next goes in the pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.Stir in to have a uniform mixture.
4. Heat a frying pan or griddle to 350 degrees.
5. Grease the pan or griddle with vegetable oil.
6. Pour 1/2 cup batter onto surface.
7. Flip the pancake over when you see the edges of the pancake become dry and small bubbles from on the uncooked side.
8. After flipping, cook on the other side for couple of minutes.
9. Serve warm with your favorite syrup.
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 580.7 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet