|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Fresh chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (Optional)|
1. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, egg and fresh chives. Mix well.
2. Place a pan over medium high flame and drizzle in olive oil.
3. Form potatoes into pancake size (about 3 inch in diameter) and place in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on first side, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from heat and continue to cook the remaining pancakes until done with the potato mixture.
5. Serve potato pancake hot with ketchup, applesauce or a remoulade sauce.