|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Fresh chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely (Optional)|
1. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, egg and fresh chives. Mix well.
2. Place a pan over medium high flame and drizzle in olive oil.
3. Form potatoes into pancake size (about 3 inch in diameter) and place in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on first side, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from heat and continue to cook the remaining pancakes until done with the potato mixture.
5. Serve potato pancake hot with ketchup, applesauce or a remoulade sauce.
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 114 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.4%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 82.4%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet