1. Peel and wash apples and potatoes. Shred them and set aside.
2. Wash zucchini, cut off the ends and shred them.
3. In strainer, put shredded apple, potato, and zucchini. With a spoon press vegetables to eliminate as much fluid as possible.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded vegetables, cinnamon, onion, salt, pepper, and flour. Mix well.
5. In a medium sized frying pan heat oil, and fry latkes in it until golden.
6. For dip, in a small bowl, mix together yogurt and honey.
7. Serve potato latkes hot with Greek yogurt and honey dip.
You can also use gluten free flour.
Also serve latkes with apple sauce or sour cream.