You can make IHOP buttermilk pancakes just like they do, it is easy to do! We are proud of this long awaited creation. Enjoy these famous pancakes at home! You can make a plateful of the IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes for you and your family. IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes are hearty pancakes. Be sure to make some of these very soon.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
2 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1 , slightly beaten
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda.
2. Add buttermilk, oil and egg. With a spoon mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan or a griddle. Pour a little oil or spray with a nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4. To a hot pan or griddle pour batter to a desired size. Fry pancake on medium low heat.
5. Let batter start to show small bubbles on top before you turn pancake over to finish cooking.
6. Serve warm with your favorite syrup.
Turning pancakes is made much easier if you spray your pancake turner with a nonstick spray. The turner does not stick to the uncooked dough of pancake when you are turning them. If batter seams to be to thick add a little more buttermilk and mix well.