Erik Lindblom of Captain Jefferds Inn makes Maine Blueberry Pancakes.
For the dry ingredients
2 Cup (32 tbs)
For the wet ingredients
Vanilla low fat yogurt
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Preheat the griddle for the pancakes.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, add the eggs, yogurt. Whisk until well combined.
4. Incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the blueberries and incorporate well into the batter.
6. Lightly spray the griddle with oil and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook this until some bubbles form on the top surface and turn it over to cook the other side until light golden brown. Once done transfer onto a plate.
7. Pan fry the bacon slices in the same griddle and remove once done.
8. Serve the pancakes hot with a cube of butter and sprinkle it with maple syrup, place the pan fried bacon slices on the side.