1. In a small bowl, combine walnut, cranberries, raisins, flour, lemon zest, and baking powder. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, add ricotta, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet, and mix to incorporate.
4. Place skillet on medium high heat, and pour 1 tablespoon oil in it.
5. Spoon batter in skillet, and cook pancake for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
6. Fry pancake in batches, and pour oil between batches.
7. Serve pancake with maple syrup.
You may add any kind of nut as per your choice.