1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg, and milk. Beat.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Pour melted butter and give it a good stir.
6. Into a jug, pour the mixture.
7. Place a non-stick pan on low to low medium heat, and pour mixture in the middle of the pan, depending on the size you want.
8. Cook for about a minute, flip and cook until golden brown.
9. Serve pancake hot with a dollop of butter, and maple syrup on top.
You can put some butter or oil in pan to avoid pancake from sticking onto the base.