Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Matcha powder/Aojiru||1 Ounce|
|White sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted and divided (1 tbsp. for the batter 1 tbsp. for pan frying and remaining)|
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan with a pat of butter melted over the entire surface.
6. When hot pour the batter onto the pan, forming a circle.
7. Cook one side of the pancake on medium to low heat, when batter bubbles flip to other side.
8. Serve stacked up with butter and maple syrup.
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.4 mg55.1%
Sodium 2615 mg109%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C
Calcium 70.9% Iron 23.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet