Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Matcha powder/Aojiru||1 Ounce|
|White sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted and divided (1 tbsp. for the batter 1 tbsp. for pan frying and remaining)|
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan with a pat of butter melted over the entire surface.
6. When hot pour the batter onto the pan, forming a circle.
7. Cook one side of the pancake on medium to low heat, when batter bubbles flip to other side.
8. Serve stacked up with butter and maple syrup.