Amy's Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes
|Protein powder||15 Gram|
|Pumpkin||45 Gram, pureed|
|Sugar free cheesecake pudding mix||2 Gram|
|Oatmeal||30 Gram, cooked (This is an additional supplement to the meal)|
|Strawberries||45 Gram, chop (This is an additional supplement to the meal)|
1. In a bowl, mix 10 grams of oats, 15 grams of protein powder and 45 grams of pureed pumpkin.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of cheesecake pudding mix, 3 egg whites and 1 packet of Splenda(equal to 2 teaspoons)
3. Pour this batter onto a skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. For additional supplements: Cook 30 grams of oatmeal.
5. Chop up 45 grams of strawberries.
6. Serve the pancakes, the cooked oatmeal and the strawberries as one wholesome breakfast.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.94%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.56 mg0.19%
Sodium 151.2 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 15 g29.3%
Vitamin A 39.5% Vitamin C 31.7%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 57.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet