Although I eat my delicious pumpkin pancakes year round, its officially that time of year where people don't look at me sideways when I tell them what I am eating. I make this one often, so I usually just 'eyeball' the amounts. Here is what I used this morning.
45 Gram, pureed
Sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
30 Gram, cooked (This is an additional supplement to the meal)
45 Gram, chop (This is an additional supplement to the meal)
1. In a bowl, mix 10 grams of oats, 15 grams of protein powder and 45 grams of pureed pumpkin.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of cheesecake pudding mix, 3 egg whites and 1 packet of Splenda(equal to 2 teaspoons)
3. Pour this batter onto a skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. For additional supplements: Cook 30 grams of oatmeal.
5. Chop up 45 grams of strawberries.
6. Serve the pancakes, the cooked oatmeal and the strawberries as one wholesome breakfast.
I’m sure you are getting sick of hearing about my love for pumpkin. Too bad!! :p It’s just crazy to think that I hate pumpkin pie, yet I make so many other things with canned pumpkin. Today is no different. My husband requested my low carb pumpkin pancakes but with more carbs. LOL At first I told him that I did not comprehend. But he then explained that he likes his pancakes to have a little more ‘substance’. So in other words…BRING ON THE OATS. Did I mention that he still wanted to have a bowl of oatmeal with his pancakes? Boy he is getting demanding!!