1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a reflector made from cardboard and foil, a 1/2 cup glass prep bowl for the base and another for the cover. A small tin pan painted black on the outside as in a toy bake pan or a the lid of a giant cookie box could be used to cook the pancake in this case.
2. Mix in the pancake flour with water to make a batter.
3. In the mini pan, pour the batter and top with chocolate chips.
4. Cook for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
5. Plate it and serve it with a dollop of cream.