1) In a large bowl, mash bananas and milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir it and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients and then fold them into banana mixture. Keep aside.
3) In a mixer bowl, add cream and whip it for few minutes.
4) Add cream cheese, sugar, powdered milk and whip it together.
5) Fold in cinnamon and vanilla and whip again until light and fluffy.
6) Add blueberry-coconut mixture in the batter mix it well.
7) Take a fry pan and heat butter in it and spoon the pancake batter.
8) Cook the pancake from both sides until golden brown
9) Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream topping.