How to Make Christmas Crepes
Diced Roasted Almonds
Vanilla & Rum Raisin Ice Cream
2 Wrappers for Crepes (218x250mm/8.6x9.8 inch)
- 9~10 Crepes (⌀22cm/8.7 inches) -
240ml Milk (1.01 cup)
100g Cake Flour (3.53 oz)
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Unsalted Melted Butter
* Store the batter in the fridge if you need to leave it for more than 30 minutes.
- Whipped Cream -
200ml Whipping Cream - 36% fat, no additives (6.76 fl oz)
20g Sugar (0.705 oz)
1) Sieve the cake flour into the bowl.
2) Add the sugar and whisk together.
3) Pour the beaten egg into the centre of flour while mixing. Gradually mix together.
4) Add the melted butter. When the butter is completely combined add the milk.
5) Strain the batter with a mesh strainer.
6) Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
7) Heat the pan and add the batter to the pan and quickly swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
8) Make a round shape and cook over medium low heat.
9) When the edges begin to brown, flip the crepe over and cook the other side for 10 seconds.
10) Remove the crepe and place on the cooling rack.
11) Make the remaining crepes from the batter.
12) Now for making strawberry crepes, spread the whipping cream on the pancake.
13) Add the chopped strawberries and blueberry jam.
14) Sprinkle the roasted almonds.
15) Now fold the pancake into the shape of a cone and wrap the crepe with the wax paper.
16) Similarly make the banana crepe using whipping cream and custard.
17) Top the crepes with the ice cream, strawberry, toasted almonds. Garnish with Christmas toy. Serve and enjoy!