Chef Bean (Mai) shares here favorite recipes for kids (8-12) to prepare (with parental supervision of course). This time Mai and guest chef Carmen show you how to make super fluffy pancakes. Yum!
Please see video
1) Heat a non-stick griddle or pan.
2) In a large bowl, sift cake flour and baking powder together.
3) Take another bowl, and whisk the eggs and add milk, sugar, oil, vanilla and salt.
4) Whisk it together. Then add half of the flour and whisk until smooth.
5) Then, add remaining flour and whisk.
6) Leave it for 30 minutes.
7) Spoon a ladle of the batter on the pan or griddle.
8) Let the pancakes cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook the other side.
9) Serve the pancakes hot with sauce and toppings of your choice.