Japanese Hot Cake
1. Put egg and milk in a bowl and mix well. Make sure you mix them together before you add the Hot Cake Mix.
2. Add Hot Cake Mix and gently cut through the mixture until somewhat combined. Do NOT mix in a circular motion and do not mix too much!
3. Heat a pan over medium heat (if you are using steel pan, oil the pan lightly), and place the pan on a wet towel to cool down the pan a little bit.
4. On low heat, pour 1/3 of the batter from heights of 11 inches (30 cm) onto the pan, and cook for 3 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. You can use cooking timer to time.
5. Flip with a spatula, cover and cook for 2 minutes until browned on the other side.
6. Place a piece of butter on top of each pancake and pour over some maple syrup.
7. Enjoy the hot cakes warm.