Matzo Meal Pancakes Passover
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Matzo meal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg whites||3 , stiffly beaten|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. In a bowl, take egg yolks, salt and water. Beat it well.
2. Add matzo meal and egg whites. Beat it again.
3. In a frying pan, melt fat.
4. Pour the batter into it such that it spreads in the pan.
5. Fry it till it browns. Turn sides and brown it again.
7. Serve Matzo Meal Pancakes Passover with meat dishes or top it with sugar and cinnamon.