Pancake Sausage Rollups
|Blueberry pancake mix||12 Ounce (1 Package, Canned Blueberries Included)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mild bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Blueberry syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into batter.
5. Take a 10-inch crepe pan or heavy skillet and brush the base with vegetable oil.
6. Keep over medium heat until just hot.
7. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan.
8. Tilt the pan quickly in a circle shaping as a 7-inch pancake and the batter covers pan.
9. Turn the pancake when the tops are covered with bubbles and the edges dry.
10. Keep aside and warm.
11. In a skillet cook sausage until brown. Stir to crumble meat. Drain.
12. Spoon 2 tablespoons sausage and 1 tablespoon sour cream at the center of pancake.
13. Roll the pancake.
14. Arrange seam side down in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
15. Bake for 10 minutes.
16. Serve hot with blueberry syrup.