Basic Pancakes for Breakfast or Dessert
|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Melted butter/Oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Sift flour and salt and mix in egg and egg yolk and a little milk.
3) Work together and gradually add remaining milk, beating to a smooth batter.
4) Fold in oil or melted butter.
5) Fry large or small thin pancakes.
6) Pack in layers separated by Cellophane and put in foil or polythene bag.
7) Serve the pancakes with honey in breakfast.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 786 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 452.8 mg150.9%
Sodium 659.3 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 21.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.2% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet