Potato Apple Pancakes
|Granny smith apples||1 1⁄2 Pound, cored, peeled and coarsely chopped|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, boiled until tender, and mashed|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||2 Large, finely chopped (1/4 cup)|
1) Take the saucepan with water.
2) Add apples and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, covered.
3) After 20 minutes, uncover the saucepan and increase the heat to high. Cook the apples for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a big bowl and mix apples, potatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter, salt and pepper. Refrigerate them for at least 2 hours.
5) Add the flour, baking soda, egg and green onion to the potato mixture.
6) Take a nonstick skillet and heat 1 tablespoon of butter.
7) Drop the pancake mixture into the skillet (around 2 rounded tablespoons per pancake).
8) Cook the pancakes for 4 minutes to make them golden brown.
9) Keep the pancakes on the paper towel to drain the enough butter.
10) Serve the pancakes in the serving platter.