|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening/Oil||6 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs.
3.Add milk, shortening and flour mixture, stirring until well-blended.
4. Heat griddle or heavy frying pan slowly until moderately hot.
5. Test temperature by sprinkling few drops of water on it.
6. When drops stay round and bounce about, temperature is right.
7. Grease very lightly before baking each batch.
8. Ladle or pour about 1/4 cup batter for each cake onto hot griddle.
9. Bake until top side is full of bubbles that begin to break and edges are dry. Then, turn and brown on other side.
10. Allow it to cool for 15 minutes.
11. Turn it out on a platter.
12. Cut into triangles and serve.