Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon, heaped|
|Egg||1 Medium, lightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|For cinnamon spread|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon, heaped|
|Half n half||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Drop (Optional)|
|For cream cheese glaze|
|Cream cheese||1 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (as required to thin it out) (Optional)|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
1. To a bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Combine well and set aside.
2. In another small bowl, beat the eggs, pour in milk and melted butter and combine well.
3. Make a little well in the middle of flour mixture and pour the egg mixture right on the center and give a gentle stir until the flour is incorporated.
4. Let the lumpy batter sit for 10 minutes.
5. CREAM CHEESE GLAZE: In a bowl add cream cheese and sugar. Whisk to mix well till smooth. Add milk if a thinner consistency is required. Set aside.
6. On a girdle spray some cooking oil and heat on medium.
7. Spoon scoops of pancake batter on to the girdle and cook till it turns brown. Flip to the other side and cook till done. Transfer on to a plate.
8. Repeat this with all the batter.
9. CINNAMON SPREAD: In a small pan melt some butter on high heat, add brown sugar, and stir it dissolves.
10. Add cinnamon and continue to stir. Pour the half-and-half, stir and let it begin to bubble and when it starts to simmer, remove it from the high heat.
11. Put the flour to thicken up the sauce. Stir to mix well.
12. In a serving plate, place a pancake and spread a thick layer of cinnamon spread.
13. Top it with another pancake and spread on some more cinnamon spread and repeat the layer with another layer of pancake and spread.
14. Take the glazing in a piping bag and pipe any design you want on top of it.
15. In a serving plate, slice the pancake roll and serve hot with milk or juice.