|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and sift together sugar, flour, salt and baking soda.
2) Take a medium size bowl and beat buttermilk and eggs in it.
3) Stir in all the dry ingredients and beat until smooth batter is formed. Add oil and beat again.
4) Take a medium size griddle and lightly grease it. Heat the griddle before using or preheat an electric fry pan to 350° F.
5) Pour 1/3 cup batter into the griddle and cook until the edges and top begins to look dry and bubbly. Flip and cook the pancake on the other side too. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
1) Serve hot.