Thin Pancakes For Crepes And Blintzes
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted shortening/Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a food processor, blend eggs, cooking oil, and milk by running STIR blade for about 2-3 seconds.
3. Stir in half of the dry ingredients and run the MIX blade for about 10 seconds until the ingredients get combined.
4. Repeat the same process by adding remaining dry ingredients.
5. On a hot greased 6-inch fry pan, pour 3 tablespoons of batter, and swirl the pan quickly so that batter gets coated on its sides.
6. Cook until the pancake turns lightly brown on both the sides.
7. Stack the pancakes until all batter is finished and then convert them into dessert pancake or cheese blintzes.
8. Serve cheese blintzes hot with tea or milk for a morning breakfast.