Apple Pancakes Crepes
|Apricot jam||2 Tablespoon, warmed and sieved|
|Cooking apples||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cored, sliced|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Cover the pan and cook till the apples soften.
3) On an ovenproof plate place one of the pancakes. Spread a little of the apple mixture over the pancake.
4) Repeat the layers of pancakes and apple mixture, ending with a pancake on top.
5) If you want to freeze the pancakes, let it cool down completely.
6) Freeze uncovered till it becomes firm. Then cover with a foil and wrap in a freezer bag. Seal and label the bag. Freeze till later use.
7) Serve the Apple Pancakes Crepes warm, with a dollop of fresh cream on top.
8) To thaw the frozen pancakes, take them out of the wrapping foil. Let sit at room temperature for 3 hours.
9) Spoon some of the jam over the top of the pancake.
10) Reheat on an ovenproof plate for 15 minutes or till it heats through.
11) Serve as in step 7.