|Cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), creamed|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, until stiff but not dry.
2) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with a wire whisk, until thick and pale.
3) Stir the creamed cottage cheese and honey into the beaten egg yolks.
4) Stir in the sifted flour and salt, mix thoroughly.
5) Gently fold this flour mixture into the beaten egg whites.
6) On a lightly greased hot iron skillet, drop the batter by tablespoonful and fry on both the sides, until golden brown.
7) Repeat to make about 12 small pancakes.
8) Serve the Honey Pancakes, while they are still hot, as desired.
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.6 mg36.2%
Sodium 209.2 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.58%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 4% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet