|Chicken stock||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Active dry yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Whole-wheat flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, mashed bananas, egg whites, and maple syrup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder and barley.
3. Stir the milk mixture into the flour, but do not over mix.
4. Coat a nonstick frying pan with nonstick spray and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Add half of the oil.
6. Put 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake.
7. Cook until bubbles form on the top and then flip and cook the other side for another minute.
8. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
9. Repeat the same with the remaining oil and batter.
10. Stir in the preserves to the frying pan and melt.
11. Add the bananas and oranges.
12. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally flipping the pieces with a spatula to avoid sticking to the pan.
13. Arrange the pancake on a serving platter.
14. Serve hot with a spoon of orange-butter mixture over each pancake.