Cranberry Orange Pancakes
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1.In a small saucepan, mix together cranberries and orange juice.
2.Let mixture boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes until cranberries soften.
4.Allow to cool.
5. Mix together all dry ingredients.
6.In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil together.
7.Add in the dry ingredients and mix in the orange cranberry juice.
8.Coat griddle with cooking spray and warm.
9. Ladle batter onto hot griddle.
11. Turn over and cook both sides .
12. Serve hot with melted butter.