Hot Turkey Pancakes
|Cooked turkey/Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Cup (172 tbs) (1 Can)|
|Pancake and waffle mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Aunt Jemima® Original)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, combine the ingredients for filling and sautÃ© until mixed thoroughly and heated through.
2. Take pan off the heat and set aside.
3. Heat a griddle or 8-inch pancake pan over medium heat.
4. In the meantime, make the batter for the pancakes by combining the measured ingredients in a batter bowl and whisking with a wire whisk until smooth and well blend.
5. When the griddle or pan is hot (sprinkle a few drops of water on the pan, they should bounce about), brush lightly with butter or oil.
6. Use a ladle or a measure cup to pour 1/4 cup batter in the center of the pan.
7. Quickly and swiftly swirl the pan to spread the batter evenly in a thin layer.
8. Cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned at the bottom and top surface is dry to touch.
9. Turn using your hand, and cook the other side.
10. Remove onto a wax paper lined plate.
11. Continue to make remaining pancakes
12. To assemble the pancakes, spoon the filling down the center of each pancake and fold from all sides.
13. Reheat pancakes, using 1 tablespoon butter if desired
14. Slide onto a serving plate.
15. Serve immediately.