Simple Cottage Cheese Pancakes
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 Small, well beaten|
|All-purpose flour||6 Tablespoon|
|Margarine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
1) With a whisk or hand beater, beat cottage cheese until smooth.
2) Beat in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
3) On a hot buttered griddle or frying pan, drop the batter by spoonfuls.
4) Brown the pancake on both sides, turning once.
5) Continue making more pancakes until the batter is used up.
6) Serve at once.
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg27.4%
Sodium 91 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.81%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet