|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce, creamed|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
5. Turn over the pancake and cook until the other side is also browned.
6. In the same way, prepare pancakes until all the batter is used.
7. Serve warm with syrup and butter.