|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|30 second oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Maypo)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix in MAYPOÂ®.
3) Beat together milk and eggs.
4) Fold this to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add in melted shortening, stirring well.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop by spoonsful of batter.
7) Toss the pancakes to cook the other side when covered with bubbles and cook until browned.
8) Serve at once.